The Rieger Karen Begonia has lots of showy blooms with shades of yellow and pink. It has a medium vigour and requires partial shade. great for in a hanging basket or patio container.
Rieger Karen Begonia
- Light: Bright, indirect light year-round.
- Water: Let the top 1/2" dry between waterings. After blooming, let the plant almost dry out and cut back all the foliage.
- Temperature: Average to warm (and humid). They can go as low as 60 F at night
- Soil: Airy, light, fast-draining soil.
- Fertilizer: Use liquid fertilizer weekly at quarter strength or biweekly at half strength. In the fall, switch to a high-phosphorous fertilizer to encourage bigger blooms.
Sun Exposure:Sun to Partial Shade