Rieger Evi Bright Pink Begonia is a profuse bloomer with large, showy flowers covering compact, mounded foliage. This great performer displays bright and bold colors all season for shaded flower beds and containers.
Rieger Evi Bright Pink Begonia
- Light: Bright, indirect light year-round.
- Water: Let the top 1/2" dry between waterings. After blooming, let the plant almost dry out and cut back all the foliage.
- Temperature: Average to warm (and humid). They can go as low as 60 F at night
- Soil: Airy, light, fast-draining soil.
- Fertilizer: Use liquid fertilizer weekly at quarter strength or biweekly at half strength. In the fall, switch to a high-phosphorous fertilizer to encourage bigger blooms.
Sun Exposure:Sun to Partial Shade