Begonia "Amstel Carneval" is a profuse bloomer with large, showy flowers covering compact, mounded foliage. This great performer displays bright and bold colors all season for shaded flower beds and containers.
- Light: Bright, indirect light year-round.
- Water: Let the top 1/2" dry between waterings. After blooming, let the plant almost dry out and cut back all the foliage.
- Temperature: Average to warm (and humid). They can go as low as 60 F at night
- Soil: Airy, light, fast-draining soil.
- Fertilizer: Use liquid fertilizer weekly at quarter strength or biweekly at half strength. In the fall, switch to a high-phosphorous fertilizer to encourage bigger blooms.
6-12 in. (15-30 cm)
12-18 in. (30-45 cm)
12-15 in. (30-38 cm)
Sun to Partial Shade
Partial to Full Shade
Unknown - Tell us