Clara Begonia features dainty white orchid-like flowers with light green centers at the ends of the stems from mid spring to mid fall. Its succulent heart-shaped leaves remain green in color throughout the year.
Reiger Begonia Clara
- Light: Bright, indirect light year-round.
- Water: Let the top 1/2" dry between waterings. After blooming, let the plant almost dry out and cut back all the foliage.
- Temperature: Average to warm (and humid). They can go as low as 60 F at night
- Soil: Airy, light, fast-draining soil.
- Fertilizer: Use liquid fertilizer weekly at quarter strength or biweekly at half strength. In the fall, switch to a high-phosphorous fertilizer to encourage bigger blooms.